Over the next couple of posts I will be sharing some recipes I grew up with in the 1980’s. Just thinking about them brings back memories of Saturday evening supper time. Enjoy!
Servings 8 servings
- 1 pkg herb stuffing (8 oz)
- 1 stick oleo
- 2 lbs squash cooked in salt water
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1 carton sour cream (8 oz)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- Melt oleo in skillet, add herb stuffing until coated.
- Place 1/2 of herb stuffing in large Pyrex dish.
- Blend together the squash, soup, and sour cream.
- Pour on first layer of herb stuffing and cover with remaining herb stuffing.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 to 35 minutes.