- 1-2 lb ground beef
- 1/2 onion, chopped
- 1 can whole white or yellow corn
- 1 can cream of celery soup
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup
- 1 can milk or water
- 1/2 c sour cream
- 1 pkg egg noodles
- bread crumbs
- salt & pepper
- 1/3 c butter
- Brown meat and onions together, drain.
- Add all other ingredients (not the bread crumbs or butter) and mix thoroughly. No need to cook the egg noodles as they will cook during baking.
- Put in a 8"x12" casserole dish. Mix melted butter with the bread crumbs. Evenly top the casserole with bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350 degrees for 30 - 45 minutes until bubbly. Let cool slightly before serving.