Spiced Lemon Tea Mix Recipe
This spiced lemon tea mix recipe is easy to make – you’ll be sipping spiced tea in less than 10 minutes.
- 4 1/2 tablespoons sugar
- 4 tablespoons lemon flavored instant tea
- 1/4 teaspoon plus 1/8 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 mason jar with lid for storing mix
- Combine all ingredients listed above. Mix until well blended.
- Store mix in mason jar until ready to use.
To Make One Serving:
Mix together 1 1/2 to 2 tablespoons Spiced Lemon Tea Mix with 8 ounces (1 cup) boiling water. Stir until the mix is completely dissolved. Enjoy!