Spiced Mocha Coffee Mix Recipe
This spiced coffee recipe is easy to make – you’ll be sipping flavorful hot spiced coffee in less than 10 minutes.
- 2 tablespoons
- 2 tablespoon
- 1 tablespoon plus 1 teaspoon
- 1/2 teaspoon
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 mason jar with lid for storing mix
- Combine all ingredients listed above. Mix until well blended.
- Store mix in mason jar until ready to use.
To Make One Serving:
In your favorite mug mix together 1 tablespoon Spiced Mocha Coffee Mix with 6 ounces (3/4 cup) boiling water. Stir until the mix is completely dissolved. Garnish with shaved chocolate and a cinnamon stick. Enjoy!