Friendship Tea Mix Recipe
This tea recipe is easy to make – you’ll be sipping flavorful tea in less than 10 minutes.
- 4 tablespoons
- 2 tablespoons sweetened
- 1 tablespoons
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 mason jar with lid for storing mix
- Combine all ingredients listed above. Mix until well blended.
- Store mix in mason jar until ready to use.
To Make One Serving:
In your favorite mug add 2 teaspoons Friendship Tea Mix and add 8 ounces (1 cup) boiling water. Stir until the mix is completely dissolved. Garnish with a cinnamon stick. Enjoy!