Café Vienna Mix Recipe
This Café Vienna recipe is easy to make – you’ll be sipping flavorful, rich, creamy hot coffee in less than 10 minutes.
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 tablespoons plus 2 teaspoons
- 2 tablespoons
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 mason jar with lid for storing mix
- Combine all ingredients listed above. Mix until well blended.
- Store mix in mason jar until ready to use.
To Make One Serving:
In your favorite mug mix together 2 to 2 1/2 teaspoons Café Vienna Mix with 8 ounces (1 cup) boiling water. Stir until the mix is completely dissolved. Enjoy!