Hot Apple Cider Mix Recipe
- 2 Tablespoons [amazon_textlink asin=’B0014CRYY8′ text=’sweetened lemonade mix’ template=’ProductLink’ store=’fromthealdergrove-20′ marketplace=’US’ link_id=’9b84ce2b-2ad6-11e8-9d40-856b78a8f5d2′]
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 small mason jar and lid for storing mix
- Combine the lemonade mix, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg until well blended.
- Store in mason jar until ready to use.
To Make One Serving:
Place 1 teaspoon Hot Apple Cider Mix in to a 8 ounce mug. Pour hot apple juice over the mixture. Stir until the mix is completely dissolved. Garnish with a cinnamon stick if desired. Contents of recipe will make 16 servings when added to 1 gallon of hot apple juice. Enjoy!