Hot Apple Cider Mix Recipe
- 2 Tablespoons
- 2 Tablespoons sugar
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 small mason jar and lid for storing mix
- Combine the lemonade mix, sugar, cinnamon and nutmeg until well blended.
- Store in mason jar until ready to use.
To Make One Serving:
Place 1 teaspoon Hot Apple Cider Mix in to a 8 ounce mug. Pour hot apple juice over the mixture. Stir until the mix is completely dissolved. Garnish with a cinnamon stick if desired. Contents of recipe will make 16 servings when added to 1 gallon of hot apple juice. Enjoy!